Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Current Obsessions!

A short list of the items I LOVE at this moment!
1. Lilly Pulitzer Stationary- I scored all this swag at Marshall's for $15.00!
2. Corduroy Pants- I love cords in every color from brown to pink! Both of these are from JCrew last season on sale (the key is to wait until the end of winter when they go on big sale!)
3. Gold Flats- A fun way to spice up a boring outfit for the holidays! Wear them with black skinny jeans, LBD's, colored skirts with black tights, get creative!
4. Labels- I love putting these on everything from folders to my laptop! They make everything organized and nice
5. Trader Joe's Strawberry Licorice- Addicting but a must for finals cram-sessions!
6. Black Friday- My favorite holiday! Embrace the crowds
Photo Courtesy of http://clog.dailycal.org/tag/black-friday/

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment