Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sorry for my Hiatus!

Sorry I have been MIA but school, work and extracurriculars can do that! Here are two AMAZING purchases to update you on!
I have been looking for a chic, black, every-day peacoat but have been holding out for the perfect (and bargain-friendly) one! At my favorite consignment store in DC, I stumbled upon this great J.Crew coat! it is wool and so comfy! From class to work to a night on the town, this coat will be able to transition from day to night perfectly! Also, how cute is the sapphire silk lining?
Price: $35.00!

I also have been on the search for a cute make-up bag. I found this one at Preppy Monogrammed Gifts. I love this website because the monogram is included in the price!
Price: $18.00 (not including shipping)

Also BLACK FRIDAY IS ALMOST ONE WEEK AWAY!
But more on that later :)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment