Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Essentials: Black Friday Edition

Hello!
Sorry I have been terrible at consistently posting but it's finals week and my mind has not been on bargains (wouldn't it be nice if I was majoring in being a bargainista? I would definitely be acing that class :)) So Black Friday was great! I really tried to focus on buying classic items which will never go out of style! (Bargain tip: just because it is on MAJOR sale doesn't mean you should buy it...trendy, tacky things are on sale for a reason.)
I found this WONDERFUL Tory Burch sweater! It is important to have a nice, warm sweater which is versatile and can go with anything from leggings to skinny pants to a jean skirt! Store: Saks
I also found this GREAT Tory Burch cardigan. I love the color (it can be worn in any season). Cardigans can be worn with virtually anything! I love wearing them with dresses and skirts! Store: Saks
Black Ralph Lauren leather boots, a timeless necessity...enough said. Store: Macy's

Here are some other new great (and classic) finds:
 Black Coach Loafers, LOVE! Store: DC Consignment Shop
Black leather Kate Spade cross-body purse. Store: Marshall's
Lorac all-in-one make-up set. Why pay for multiple eye shadows, lip glosses when you can have a little bit of everything for the price of two eye shadows? Store: Ulta

Mittens! So cute (and warm!). Store: Anthropologie
And look what I got off my wish-list!

Yep! The Vineyard Vines Steelers Tote!
More to come soon! Keep your eyes out for a Holiday Gift Guide (on a Budget!)
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment