Monday, October 25, 2010

My wish list (a.k.a. items I will stalk online until they go on sale)

I have a few items on my radar which I fully intend on stalking daily until they go on sale
I love this adorable Kate Spade necklace. It would look adorable with anything from a sundress to a black V-neck and jeans. (It is also available in "Twirl")
I am OBSESSED with these Anthropology boots! But out of love for my wallet and a great deal I will patiently wait for these gems to go on sale!
What do you get when you combine two things I LOVE? This Vineyard Vines Steelers Tote!


Okay so these adorable Vera Bradley binder clips are not a huge splurge but they still make my wish list! My mind is already overflowing with ideas for these cute clips!
Love this Coach scarf. Leopard is huge this fall and infinity scarves are great! I do have to give thanks to my sister (who will from here on out be known as ATL sis) who first told me about this find.
And again with the leopard print! I need these Sperry Top-Siders in my life!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment