Monday, October 18, 2010

My Fall Obsessions

This fall I am looking forward to the crisp air, trips to the pumpkin patch and of course fall fashion! This year I am on the look out for all things "fall prep." This means that on my wish-list are cozy sweaters with suede elbow patches, tweed jackets with toggles and velvet blazers in rich colors.
I am obsessed with this great sweater from Old Navy. It is in a "cape-like" style which is going to be in this year. The best part is it is only $30.00!
I also love this jacket from Anthropologie which was originally $228.00 but is now $99.95! Note the adorable bows on the sleeves!



 Also here is a great "eternity scarf" (it is one big circle you wrap around your neck) which I own and can easily be transitioned from flowy tank tops to navy cable knit sweaters! It's from Nordstroms and only about $18.00
Enjoy and happy autum!

No comments:

Post a Comment