Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Kid on the Block

Upon my impending trip to the Big Apple, I am narrowing down my NYC Wish List based on the trends I foresee "springing up" these upcoming months...

Yellow Mellow
Bright Yellow Dresses, like this one from Kate Spade

The Cold Shoulder
One Shoulder Dresses, like this one from Lilly Pulitzer

That's a Wrap
 Wrap Dresses with a Fun Graphic Print, like this one from DVF

Maxi Power
  Cotton Maxi Dresses for Summer, like this one from Piper Lime

Take a Bow
 Wedges with Bow Details, like these ones from Kate Spade

Ship-Wrecked
 Fun Stripped Dresses, like this one from J.Crew

Peasantville
Flowy Peasant Blouses, like this one from Milly

New York, New York
 Hopefully I will find these great trends at Bargainista prices in New York City this weekend!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment