Monday, March 14, 2011

Bethesda is for Shoppers

I took a spring break "trip" to Bethesda, Maryland this weekend. Having never actually been to Bethesda before, I assumed that it was a quiet residential suburb (a.k.a. snoozeville) however, I was pleasantly surprised when I found out all the great vintage and consignment stores it had to offer (a.k.a. bargainista bliss). Here are my favorite stores that I stumbled upon:

Reddz Trading- 7801 Woodmont Ave. Bethesda, MD 20814
 I was very impressed with this store. They featured everything from Lilly Pulitzer dresses to vintage tweed blazer and at fabulous prices! 
What I Saw: $18 Jack Rogers sandals, $16 Lacoste pullover, and $15 J.Crew tops

Mustard Seed- 7349 Wisconsin Ave. Bethesda, MD 20814
 Mustard Seed did not have a huge selection, but it did have some great pieces. It did a great job of having a variety of clothing from tee-shirts to formal dresses.
What I Saw: $60 Tory Burch wedges, $15 J.Crew wool sweater and $30 designer jeans

Montgomery County Thrift Store- 7125 Wisconsin Ave. Bethesda, MD 20814
 A true thrift store, this shop featured vintage clothing and cheap prices. The store is on the smaller side so there is limited selection.
What I Saw: $5 jean jackets, $4 sweaters and $2 hats
"Everything Old is New Again"

Enjoy!
 207oodmont Ave. Bethesda Md 20814

No comments:

Post a Comment