Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mad for Plaid

It is no secret that I love plaid. I find it especially festive and appropriate during winter and thus, keep my eyes out for good plaid deals during the such months.
I have been waiting for many months for this JCrew top to go on sale. When I first spotted this silk beauty it was $118. It then went on sale for $59.99 but I did not give in. This past weekend it was marked down to $29.99 and was ALSO an additional 40% off! Now this is a success story if I've ever heard one.
Although at first I avoided the flannel trend, I became a fan when I learned how comfortable and easy they are to wear. I found this plaid flannel shirt at Urban Outfitters for $9.99. I love the ruffle detail on the collar!
I also decided to start a new series called "WHAT IS BARGAINISTA WEARING?" I will take a picture almost everyday of my outfit and post it on this blog.
Here is today's addition of WHAT IS BARGAINISTA WEARING?
Gap top, Vineyard Vines Skirt, Anthropologie tights, DVF flats
(I am working on perfecting the camera on my Blackberry, so hopefully the pictures will be clearer in the future)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment