Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And we're back!

Sorry for my winter sabbatical but I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and new year! Now on to the good stuff- my winter finds :)
I kicked off my winter season by paying a visit to my dear friend Saks for her after-Christmas sale
I found this amazing Tory Burch top for 50% off it's already discounted price. I scored this blouse (originally priced $295) for $50! ( And no sales tax! Oh, how I've missed you Pennsylvania )
Next up, I made my usual T.J. Maxx/Marshalls run and snatched up this C&C California sweater. It was originally marked $195 but I found it on sale for $40
And here is my style icon, Rachel Bilson, wearing the exact same sweater!
I also could not pass up a Lilly Pulitzer night light on clearance for $5 at Marshalls! I'm not sure where to put it but with Lilly you can do not wrong
Next I went to Sak's outlet, Off Fifth. Between Christmas and new years all their sales merchandise was an additional 50% off!
I found these amazing Diane von Furstenberg flats that I have been lusting over since this past September and I found them for 60% off their original price! (I guess good things come to those who wait)
I also got a Tibi sweater which I could not find an image of online but it is very pretty! (and an amazing price, originally $300, got it for $30)

I don't know about you, but I am all shopped out! (For this week at least ;) )
Until Next Time
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment