Sunday, October 16, 2011

Friendship Heights!

I went to Friendship Heights today (as a reward for spending my Saturday night in the library) and found some great deals!

A Nordstrom Rack just opened in Friendship Heights and it is much more organized than the one in Pentagon City!

I scored an awesome Splendid shirt for $19.97
Here it is on the Splendid website for $76

I also got a Splendid layering tank top for $3.99! I love these tank tops as they are very comfortable! They usually sell for $41

I also got a great sweater for $12.97

I also stopped by T.J.Maxx (how could I resist?) and found this great new bath towel. I have been on the search for a new one and love how much it looks like a Vera Bradley towel. And, it was only $7.99!
Here's one that runs for $30 on the Vera Bradley website (isn't mine much cuter and only a fraction of the price?)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment